Low Calorie Shrimp and Avocado SaladWritten by foodthusiast on Mar 25, 2010 in Diet Food Food Entertainment Fruits and vegetables Recipes Salad Seafood Videos Weight loss -
Here is a simple and low calorie Shrimp and Avocado Salad. Sure, Avocado is a little heavy on calories, but it is big on flavor too. Serves 2 – 4 as a side or a meal at 105 to 210 calories a serving respectively. Rocky Barragan does a great job with this video. She includes the calories for each item she uses. If you have to swap out an ingredient in the salad for another you’ll be able to adjust the calorie count accordingly if you are counting calories.
- Diet and Food Tips to Boost Your Metabolism
- Vegetable Soup for Weight Loss
- Spring Metabolism Boost Challenge
- Water, Life’s Key Ingredient
- Winter Eating… Spring Ahead!